You are thinking about starting a loyalty program. What does it really take to get a program started? Do I really have time to get this done?
We know you are busy with everything in your C-Store. Once you get your loyalty program started, the benefits just keep coming for both you and your members.
As you think about choosing a loyalty partner, think about the following questions. Then when you are ready to sign on the dotted line, you are one step closer to getting your program launched in 30 days!
1. What is the name of your program? Take a look at your competition and see what they have named their programs. You want to be different, but relevant for your business. Have fun creating the name!
2. What kind of program benefits do you want? How do you want to structure points and rewards?
- Points program - for example, earn 1 point per gallon of fuel purchased and 5 points per dollar spent in-store on qualified merchandise
- Fuel discounts
- Club programs - for example, buy 10 coffees and get one free
- Special member-only discounts
3. How do you want to show appreciation to your loyalty members?
- Welcome offer
- Birthday offer
- Other specific seasonal expressions of gratitude
4. Which communication method do your members prefer?
- Text Message
- Push notifications via mobile app
4. Images for your Mobile App, as well as updates to your website and social media pages to advertise your program.
5. Technology is easily integrated through your POS loyalty module, capturing the loyalty transactions and providing members with instant offers and rewards redemption. We offer seamless integration with Verifone & Gilbarco.
6. Last but not least - training your staff on the program. Check out a prior blog about the importance of Sales Associates!
Along the way there will be many decisions to make, but with your clear vision for the program and our experience with implementations, your program can be up and running in 30 days!
Now that you know what it takes, are you ready to get a program started? If so, click here to connect!