There are many things to consider consider when starting a loyalty program for your C Store, from implementation costs to marketing, Tecmark offers you the support and technology for creating a successful loyalty program.
Make Participation Easy
- Keep your rewards program simple to explain and understand, and it will be easier to engage your customers.
- Create a value-added message. The more value your program brings to customers, the more you will build trust with your best customers, resulting in increased sales and revenue. Tecmark offers instant enrollment for your program with no forms to fill out or cards to buy.
Communicate to your customers
- Use a multi-channel marketing approach to promote your program. Post about it on your website, via email and on your Facebook page.
- Reach customers through targeted text and email offers. This is a great way to bring customers back to your store.Tecmark's TextToEnroll program is an All Digital solution for increasing brand awareness and driving more traffic in-store.
Employees play an important role
- Having employees engaged and talking about your program in addition to signage and information about your new rewards program is the best way to capture customers' attention while they are at your businesses. Asking your employees for their input before you launch the rewards program gives them more stake in the program's success.
- Employees need to know the program to help promote it. Tecmark offers employee training which is a critical component for any successful rewards program. A contest or incentive is a great way for employees to learn about and promote the rewards program to help generate excitement.
Keep members engaged and active
- Customers who sign up for your rewards program expect instant gratification and to be rewarded on a regular basis.
- Surprise and delight your members with special offers such as welcome and birthday offers.
- Create targeted text and email promotions to increase sales and drive in-store traffic.
- Evolve your program by adding new rewards and promotions to keep members engaged and coming back to your store.
- Pick a simple reward structure that is easy to understand and achievable for members such as points, clubs and a fuel rollback program.
- Reward your members with incentives based on spend to help build basket size.